The festive season is upon us and felicitations to us all. As we celebrate this joyous season and allow ourselves to indulge, it is important that we do not forget to take care of our mouths and teeth. Below are some reminders that you will benefit from if practiced and prevent suffering painful consequences as a result of enjoying yourself a little too much.
- Do not forget to brush your teeth twice a day. After your last meal at night and at one other time during the day.
- Use the extra time available to show the young ones how to brush their teeth and use this as a bonding activity.
- If possible, floss your teeth. This will ensure that no food particles get stuck between your teeth.
- Eat sweets and cakes in moderation and always rinse your mouth after so that tooth decay is prevented or slowed down.
- Incorporate more fruits and vegetables into the meals as these contain nutrients that are important for strong teeth.
- As you make your yearly plan, set up your routine dentist appointments for checkups and professional cleaning.
Happy holidays from Ezza Dental Care and a prosperous new year.